Romantic Love SMS for Him & Her



Romantic Love Texts to Make Her Melt & Cute Love Tets to Make Him Melt. Sweet Love Sms for Him from the Heart, Romantic Love Sms for Her from the Heart.

1. I love and cherish my life, because it gave me you. I love and cherish you because you are my life. I love you so much!
2. They say love hurts, but with you, I’m ready to take the risk.
3. Once upon a time, I wished on a star one night, wished to have a friend I will love forever, days passed and I started to cry, I didn’t know that my wish came true, ‘cos the person I wished for was you. Thanks for coming into my life.
4. If you see a falling star tonight, quickly make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.
5. I love seeing you happy, every time. And my biggest reward is seeing you smile. Keep smiling, love
These Sweet Love Messages will Help You Express how you feel for him/her, your love.
6. I would climb a thousand mountains to make you happy. I love you.
7. Loving you has made so many impossibilities, possible. Loving you is all I wanna do for the rest of my life
8. They say you only fall in love once, but that’s a big lie, ‘cos each time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
9. Your heart is where I wanna be for life. Please, don’t let me down.
10. Having you as my girl has been my greatest honour. Be with me always.
11. I’m experiencing one of those days that make me realize how lost I’d be without you. Thanks for coming in no when I needed you.
12. Telling you how much and why I love you, would be like me describing how water tastes. Is it possible?
13. You have this incredible way of making my heart happy. You’re the source of my happiness.
14. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.
15. I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
16. To the one I love and cherish, I wish you a good night, the sweetest of sweet dreams and enough good news for you to wake up to. Good night my Darling.
17. Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember you, and I’m ready for war.
18. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you. You’re my angel.
19. My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they always head in your direction. That’s amazing, you know?
20. Your loving kindness and super care always make me wonder what life would look like, without you. You are my hero and I love you, forever.

Love Sms for Boyfriend

Sweetest love sms for him or her from the heart.
21. My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade away. My love for you will never end. I love you.
22. What you’ve taught me within this short period of our relationship, I’ll cherish forever, cos they are priceless. Thank you!
23. When you need someone to be there for you, I’ll be right there beside you, always.
24. Life has never been better, but you came to change the story. Thanks to you, baby.
25. No matter which stage of life you are at. If you are in love, it will keep you young and energetic.
26. I want to love you all my life. Together we are like a strong bond and I wish it never breaks or destroys ever.
27. I dreamed of you and in my dream I hugged you, kissed you and said I love you. Would you please allow me to live that dream?
28. I feel warm, safe, happy and special in your arms. I want to stay near your heart forever.
29. When I thought of you I can feel pain in my heart and smoke of burning dreams. You were my painful past and the lost moment.
30. Your presence gives me power to face my problems and keeps me going. Your smile makes me strong and your love gives me feeling of completeness. Thank you My Love! For being there with me every time.
40. I am the lucky one to have such good friends, great parents and have a sweet and loving admirer like you. Love you.
50. I have come to know the meaning of life and happiness, just when I met you. I am lucky to have you. I love you.
51. I don’t just like your appearance, I like your heart because its really pretty. And its enough for me.
52. There is only one sweet heart for me. He is near my heart and in my eyes. He will be remain there till my life ends. He is my best friend, my love.
53. You are my first thought in morning and last thought before sleep. You are my love in life and after life.
54. My love would never fade or change, even if you forget the promises. Whenever you look back I’ll be there for you.

Love Text For Girlfriend

When we are in love, we always think about how to see a cute smile on our lover’s face. The best way to make your loved ones smile is to send romantic and lovely love sms. I am sure you like our new collection very much.
55. I love you like words in silence, like a speech of air, like a songs of lake, like sweetness of cake.
56. My true story is that I don’t have a heart any more. Please check inside yourself, I believe that you have two.
57. Your shoulder is my favorite place to cry on. Your heart is my favorite place to live in and your arms are my favorite place to fall.
58. I knew it from the very first moment, when I saw your eyes and your cute smile, that you are mine and only mine.
59. I want to touch your soul and have you in my heart and in my arms. You are a hero of my love story. Love you.
60. I came to know about soul mate, the moment I have met you. You made me realize how special the feelings are, when someone is in love. I love to love you.

sources:
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vaginal Bleeding